Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Twenty-Six April

Last Sunday's Dragonboat fun race at Kallang Basin was fun. Our team made up of 10 people from S6A won the heats and got into the semi-finals. I didn't really expect us to win that easily, but I guess everyone put in their best and we got the results. We came in 3rd out of 4 boats in the semis, quite a good result considering the other boats were from Kayak and Judo CCAs.
After the race, I went together with my Dad, down to Sim Lim Square to get a 19" LCD panel. After much consideration, I picked LG over BenQ because of the warranty policy. It set us back by $530.

I'm looking forward to the weekends as it's Mayday holiday next Monday. 3 consecutive days of rest will surely freshen me up for the upcoming week.

And yeah, Arsenal is through to the Champions League finals! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home