Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wednesday!

I really cannot think of a title for this post...

I've not had the time to update my blog for the past few days. JC life is getting busier every day, with more and more work to complete. I've got Maths prelim papers, Chemistry organic revision, Econs MCQ and Physics tutorials to complete.

I completed my NAPFA test today. Results were satisfactory with As for all the stations except standing broad jump which I got a C.
2.4km 10.08min/Pull-ups 12/Sit&Reach 57cm/Sit-ups 45/SBJ 230cm (just hit C grade)/Shuttle-run 10sec
I still get a Gold though. It's one obstacle down, and A levels left to overcome. But I think I need to plan out a physical training routine to ensure my fitness does not drop.

I received a letter from SYFC a few days ago informing me about the certificate ceremony in May. I'm so excited as I can meet my instructors and coursemates for probably the last time. I still feel sad about not making it for the PPL course. It would definitely have been a dream fulfilled...

I'm probably changing my current 17" CRT to a LCD panel. I've not used LCD panels regularly and it'll be exciting to own and use one regularly. I hope to get a 19" LCD panel, it'll be great to play games on it. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home