Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, May 08, 2006

Eventful week

Last week was really eventful. So many things to do. The elections and lots of homework and common tests!

I'm really surprised about the AMK GRC votes. A young and unknown WP team went into PM's territory and came out with 33% of the votes. It's a really poor mandate for PM Lee considering a member of the PAP team commented that they were aiming for 80%.
In school, if you get 66%, its a B grade!
On Friday, the last day of the election rallies, I went to the Workers' Party rally at Serangoon stadium. The turnout rate was very high. The whole stadium was filled and there were at least 1000 people surrounding the stadium listening to the WP candidates' speeches. It's a pity the media did not publish the pictures of the huge crowd at WP's rallies.
I found this pic on the web:

Crowd of WP rally @ Hougang

I'll try to update the blog as often as I can. It has been really busy for me this month. Hopefully I can organise myself during the June holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home