Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, May 19, 2006

NS Medical

I had to take a day off from school to go for my NS medical checkup. I made a huge mistake by picking today for the medical. There were so many people and I spent almost 5 hours at CMPB for the checkup, with almost 1 hour spent to queue up. It was the usual medical checkup, almost similar to the checkup I had for SYFC, just that this included dental, blood and vocational tests. The blood test was the scariest I think. They poked the needle into the skin and filled the syringe with blood. Fortunately, it was over within a minute. I cannot imagine those donating blood as I'll have to sit there for more than 30 mins with the machine sucking out your blood every moment. I can definitely not be a doctor. :S

The checkup started at 10am and ended at around 3pm. After that, I went to Kelvin's house for mahjong. I don't know how people can play mahjong for prolonged periods, as I get tired after just 5 games.
I missed just one maths lecture today and one whole chapter had been completed! I'll have to catch up on tutorials this weekend... the speed of JC life is picking up already. Mid year exams straight after the June holidays, and Prelims about 3 months later. I will never be able to complain that I've nothing to do anymore for the rest of the year... :(

Tomorrow is the SYFC certificate ceremony and NYJC's college day after that. Another busy day for me again. I wonder when I'll have time to complete my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home