Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Activity-filled day

Woah, today was one hell of a tiring day.

In the morning, I met up with my Sec sch friends to play basketball @ NYJC. We played for about 4 hours before we were completely worn out and decided to rest. We then went for lunch at PastaMania in PS. I notice that food in PastaMania makes you get sick of it after a few spoonfuls. All of my friends agreed, and I'll probably make PastaMania my secondary choice for meals. By then it was already 3pm. I was meeting up with my NJ friends at 5pm. So I decided to go to Orchard and walk around by myself.

I went to Wheelock place and browsed around at Borders for about 1hour. I then went up to the AppleStore and browsed for a short while. I had lots of time to kill. I wanted to sit down somewhere for a drink, but everywhere was so crowded with people. I then bought a cup of sugarcan juice and walked around. By 5pm, I was waiting for my friends @ Orchard MRT. But argh, they were 30 mins late. Once they reached, we went around Wisma Atria and Takashimaya to shop for a present for my friend's birthday. By 7pm, we still couldn't come to a decision. We went to a Japanese restaurant at Cineleisure for dinner, and spent almost 2 hours there eating and chatting. By the time we finished, the shops were already closing and we didnt manage to buy the present.

Albeit exhausting, it was a very fun day. I'll now go lie down and have a good rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home