Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, May 29, 2006

Class outing

I had a really fun class outing today. After the holiday lectures in school, almost half the class went to watch X-Men 3 together at Bugis. The movie was alright, lots of action throughout with great eye candies.

Later, we went shopping at Bugis Junction and Bugis Village. It's only my second time shopping at Bugis Village, and I realise it's a really great place to shop. The atmosphere gave me a nostalgic feeling, kind of like the olden days shops. Although the place was like a pasar malam, the area was clean and tidy. Prices were reasonable considering its in the city area. No wonder many of my friends love to shop there. I'll probably shop for my friend's birthday present there too!

Anyway, here's a nice spoof of an advertisement on TV:
"I saw this little girl buying a turtle,

She approached the shop owner and showed him $3

She said she want to buy turtle to release in the pond for good luck

The shop owner said "can only buy one baby turtle"



After she left the shop,

I look inside my wallet, i saw a VISA card

So i approached the shop owner

He gave me a smile

Tomorrow when the little girl go to the pond, she will release one baby turtle.

She will get a BIG surprise"

Haha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home