Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Saturday...

I finally got to meet several of my ex-classmates from NJC (yeah, 1st three months of fun JC life!). We had a gathering at Wilson's place, played mahjong and watched The Prestige movie. I hope to get the group pictures taken just now, soon. In the evening, I had dinner with my family at Yishun Central, before meeting up with my Sec Sch mate Xavier at night for pool.
Tomorrow I'll get to meet my NYJC classmates, loads of catching up to do! This weekend will definitely be a memorable one. I seldom get to meet almost all my close friends a single weekend.

I seriously hope to complete my NS soon, and get on with pursuing my University education, which is a lot more meaningful. This morning I had some trouble solving a couple of A level s integration questions. I have almost forgotten all the trigonometry identities. I cannot imagine how difficult it will be to jump start my brain in preparation for University when the time comes. It's scary...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home