Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Updates on my life...

I've not updated my blog for quite a while, hadn't had time to do it. I'm able to be home today as the unit commander gave an off-day for those who were involved in NDP 07. At least my Saturdays spent to help out during NDP has paid off. It's quite difficult to ask friends out during off-days as they come so suddenly. That leaves me with only the weekends to go out with friends. NS has really limited the time I have to interact with my Secondary and JC friends. I really wonder how my NS friends maintain such close relationships with their girlfriends. I do miss the JC days when you get to study and have great fun with friends everyday. Even though there're tests and exams to struggle with, it's still much more fun than NS. Even my part-time job at Ritz Carlton was fun! Guys in JC now must really treasure what they have, for after enlistment you'll lose alot of freedom.

Anyway, I'll probably go for the Games Convention at Suntec tomorrow, definitely cool to see so many games presented in one event. I'm looking forward to playing FIFA 08, Half-Life 2 Ep2 and NBA 08 soon! I can't wait for Prison Break Season 3, the first episode will be airing on 18 Sept SG time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home