Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, July 30, 2007

A Day Off

It's an off-day for me today in lieu of last Saturday's NDP preview. All my friends are either back in camp, busy with preparations for University or working. I decided to redeem my SAFRA welcome gift at Toa Payoh's Safra club. I had a choice of either a Phillips Shaver or a 1 year sub of Maxim! The Phillips Shaver was useless to me as I already have one, so I decided to take up the latter offer.
I then went to Suntec City to buy the popular donuts from Donut Factory. The queue was alright, spent around 20 mins waiting. Their service speed is slow. There're 4 people behind the counter - one person packing the donuts, one at the cashing machine, one cleaning the glass panels and the other doing random jobs like packing the boxes. There is only one customer served at any one time, and it takes about 5 minutes to serve one customer. No wonder the queue is so long. I figured the owner would learn lessons from the first branch at Raffles City, probably have a larger counter service area, but it seems the counter space of both branches are just as small. I bought a dozen donuts of assorted flavours and left for home. So far I've ate the double-choc donut and it's fantastic. I'll try out the other flavours with my family later on at night. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home