Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Wooohooo!

I went to SGH today to collect my Methacholine Challenge Test (MCT) test results and I've passed! Yeah, I finally have the chance to apply for a place in SYFC. The service there was great, doctors and nurses were friendly and helpful. I went to the confectionary shop in one of the blocks of the hospital for a light snack and a drink after that.

I'll be going down to SYFC to hand in the application form. There'll be a full medical checkup and an interview. Should all go well, I'll be flying :D I'm so excited about this great opportunity as it has been my childhood ambition to be a pilot. Obtaining a pilot license will open a door of opportunities for me.
My friend already submitted the application form. I hope everything goes well for both of us. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home