Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, May 09, 2005

Sick...

I've been down with fever and cough since Saturday. I went to see the doctor and took a week's excuse for PE, and then went to get a day's MC today because my temperature reached 38.5 degrees last night. I wanted to get two days' MC but the doctor refused to issue it unless I consult her once more. I then decided that one day's MC is enough as the queue at the clinic was so long.

It was a great opportunity for me to rest for one more day before going to school again tomorrow. The NAPFA test is just round the corner, and I'm really afraid that being sick will affect my performance especially in the 2.4km run. I hope that I'll recover by Wednesday for me to resume training.

I've been slacking the whole day, attempting a few maths questions each time I feel like it, and reading through other subjects' notes. But relaxing at home sure beats the fast-paced life in school, rushing from one class to another, and having to listen attentively during tutorials and lectures. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home