Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Weekends!

Hurray, the weekends are finally here again! It's now past midnight, and I'm typing this blog entry after returning home from a dinner with my friends.

It was Wenhui's birthday on 5 May, but we all could not make it for dinner together so we decided to make it today instead. Although belated, I feel that it is the thought that counts. :) We met up at Anderson JC and decided to go to PastaMania at Suntec City for dinner. We had to wait for a very long time before seats were available. I ate the chicken spaghetti with garlic bread and one soft drink. We all shared a mushroom pizza too. Surprisingly, I think the pizza tasted better than Pizza Hut's.

After dinner, we roamed around Marina Square. We went to the Fountain of Wealth to listen to the music and relaxed. We also dedicated a birthday message to Wenhui! Later on, we took the lift of Pan Pacific Hotel right up to the top storey, where we could view the beautiful night scene of Singapore on the way up. Before we knew it, it was already 10pm. My friends then decided it was time to go as it was too late and might risk missing the last bus or train home.

On the way home, on the MRT, I met my ex-NJC classmate who was returning home after a hockey training. I was surprised to be able to meet him. I stepped into the crowded train cabin and I heard my name called from behind. I turned back and saw his smiling face. It was a pity that I had to alight on the next stop, else we could have chatted longer. I still miss my NJC friends dearly, always with reminiscence of the happy and memorable moments there...

It is Saturday tomorrow and Mother's Day on Sunday. I've prepared a Mother's Day card with a appreciation poem written with the English Calligraphy pen, on the inside. I could finally put my Arts skills learnt in Sec 2 to good use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home