Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Yet another day wasted

I feel that I've wasted today. I woke up at about 9am still feeling tired, I took my breakfast and flipped through the newspapers. I spent the morning watching the NBA Conference Finals between Spurs and Suns. The Spurs totally dominated the game, thus I decided to do something else.

I actually planned to revise my maths, but ended up playing computer games for about 3 hours. By then, it was already 4pm, and the heavy downpour was about to stop. I then went jogging with my brother at the stadium. The weather was very cooling, and I enjoyed my jog very much. By the time I reached home, it was about 7pm. I ate dinner and watched The Hot Chicks which was broadcasted on StarHub's Preview Channel 1. The show ended at 9pm, and I spent the remaining time slacking.

I totally wasted today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home