Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Delighted!

Just a week ago, I totally gave up hope on getting a gold for my physical fitness test. It was because I had problems with my standing broad jump as I could only get a D grade. Students need to obtain at least a C in all tests for a gold award. I went through the five-station PFT today. It included pull-up, sit-up, sit-and-reach, shuttle run and of course, standing broad jump.

At the standing broad jump station, I was still feeling hopeless about it. It was my turn, and I stood behind the line and started swinging my arms and knees. I leapt, and to my surprise, I got a C grade. I was so happy as my hopes of getting a gold award was fulfilled. I was so delighted!

Also, I got back my Maths test today. I got 20.5/40, a borderline passing mark. Although disappointed, I expected this grade as I was all flustered when I took this test. I also obtained 24.5/40 for my Physics test. Although not a good percentage pass, I know I could have done better. This will definitely spur me on to do well in the upcoming mid-year exams.

StarHub's overseas connection is still down since this morning. I am still unable to login to MSN Messenger, Hotmail and Valve's Steam network. I hope the problem will be rectified soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home