Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2005

I met up with my ex-classmates from Secondary school this morning for basketball. We trained our lay-up techniques, shooting, movement and rebounding. Even though I'm not in the school basketball team, I just take the opportunity to train up my stamina. We played at the basketball court opposite my secondary school. Outside the school was a banner boasting the achievements of 2 of my ex-classmates too, who obtained 8 A1s and 7 A1s. Till now, I still envy their achievement and wonder why I did not score any A1 for 3 of my science subjects...

After the basketball game, we went to the newly renovated food court nearby. Previously, that food court was old and rundown, and had hardly any customers at all. But after the renovation, everything changed. There was a large crowd of people patronising the food court, and the place was clean and tidy. Everything was great except for smokers. The cigarette smoke pollutes the air and I am definitely for the law to ban smoking in public places.

After lunch, I took a bus home. I was so exhausted that I slept on the bus. I took a bath and then took a quick nap. After that I attended a maths tuition class.

Fortunately, there's Sunday and Monday to relax. I sure love long weekends! :) I actually wanted to go for a Chinese Orchestra concert organised by Anderson JC, together with my friends. But as my decision was last-minute, my friend could not help me to get a ticket... It's quite sad, but I'm sure there'll be opportunities for us to get together next time.

I just finished watching the Arsenal-ManUtd FA Cup Final. Arsenal won the match 5-4 on penalties. I feel that Man Utd was the deserving team to win the match as they created many more scoring chances. But their inability to convert the chances into goals cost them the match. But well, it's just a game, provided much entertainment for me. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home