Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Back from trip

I'm back to Singapore after a week-long holiday trip to Malaysia. I feel more relaxed after being away from books and schoolwork. I will also need to restart my exercise routine after stopping for a week and eating so much good food in Malaysia. :D

My family and I took a taxi down from Genting to my uncle's condo in Kuala Lumpur. My Dad parked his car there during the period when we were in Genting. It was about 2pm when we set off for Singapore. We reached Yong Peng at around 4pm, for a food cum toilet break. The drive was silk smooth until the custom checkpoint where there was a huge jam. The car inched its way through the traffic and took 45mins before clearing the customs. From then on, the drive was smooth and we reached home in about 30 mins.

I installed and played GTA San Andreas. The game seems to look the same as Vice City, not much improvement in graphics. There are certainly more vulgarities in the dialogue though. I've only played through the first three missions, hope to reach the part where I can fly a plane soon!

And yeah, Pistons thrashed Spurs in today's Game 3 of the NBA Finals. Although Pistons are still 1-2 down, I'm sure they'll tie the series with a win in Game 4. From then on, it'll be a tough stretch for both teams.

It's certainly great to be back in Singapore, no more traffic jams and it feels more familiar here. Albeit without the delicious prawn noodles, beef kway teo, char kway teo and hokkien mee, I still can live without them. :D Hope to eat all the good food during my next trip to KL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home