Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

A Long Day

I woke up at 8am today, and prepared myself for the long day ahead. It was the beginning the week-long holiday lectures.

Today, I had 3 lectures and 1 tutorial, with each session lasting 1.5hrs! I skipped the first 8am lecture which was Math, and attended the Physics and Econs lectures which started at 10am. The stretch of lectures ended at 1.30pm, and we had a break till about 2.15pm followed by a chemistry tutorial. The day at school finally ended at 4pm, and I hurried down to Orchard Road to meet my friends for a movie and meal.

I met Doreen on the way to the MRT station, and we boarded the same train as her destination was Outram Park while mine's Doubhy Gauht. I switched to the North-South Line and headed for Orchard station. I met up with Wilson, Ian and Jiamin at Lido to catch the movie Monster-In-Law. The movie was a comedy, and had many parts which made the entire audience laugh their heads off.

After the movie, Jiamin went home and the remaining 3 of us went for dinner at the food court in Taka. Although a weekday today, the foodcourt was surprisingly very packed with both working adults and school students. We had to wait for about 10mins before we could find a table to sit.

I reached home at around 9pm, and quickly took a bath and studied for my Chemistry test which is tomorrow. Well, more holiday lectures tomorrow... Anyhow, I did enjoy myself today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home