Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Star Wars

I finally had the chance to watch Star Wars today. It is my friend's birthday today, and we decided to watch Star Wars together. We went to Lido cinema for the movie. We also shared a popcorn combo meal which cost $9. The popcorn was huge, and it came with two huge cups of soft drinks. The movie was nice, although at times boring. The part I liked the most was the ending where Henniken wore the Jedi suit. At the end of the movie, there was still one cup full of soft drink, the serving was really huge.
By then, it was about 6pm and we all parted as we decided not to have dinner together.

The PC version of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is finally released in stores. But sadly, it is banned in Singapore. So I've no choice but to get the "online" version. I've been hunting for the game since yesterday, but it has not been released online yet... I'd probably look for it when I go to Malaysia this weekend, hopefully it's not banned there. GTA is a really cool game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home