Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Holidays ending soon...

Sigh, the holidays are ending soon. My Chinese common test is this coming Friday, yeah, the school ate into our holidays. I've been addicted to GTA San Andreas lately. I've been playing the game ever since I returned from Malaysia. The game is awesome - lots of fast cars and beautiful scenery!

I've only started attempting a few past-year Chinese exam papers to prepare for the exam. I definitely need to spend the next few days revising Physics, Chemistry and Econs. I've not touched materials related to those subjects since the school term closed!

I sure need to manage my time better... and I definitely hate having exams right after the holidays. Back then in Secondary school, the holidays were like rewards for us, for studying hard for the exams. Now, holidays are for us to study for the exams... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home