Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Gosh, project work is such a chore. It unnecessarily takes up time which can be used to revise other subjects or play some games. My group had to re-do the project proposal 3 times before it was finally accepted by the teacher.

I had PE today and the teacher taught us the badminton smash. I think it's my wrist movement which hinders my smashing process, the shuttle just won't go downwards! I'm going to try again next week, hopefully I can get it. After the PE lesson, my shirt was totally soaked with perspiration. I think its even more perspiration than running 4km.

My group member forgotten to bring one of the project work documents which was due today. Fortunately, or not, I live nearby and could rush home to print it out.

After lessons, a few of my classmates went for a jog, but I did not join them because I left my PE shirt at home. At the same time, there was the 3on3 basketball tournament organised by the basketball cca ongoing. There were many good players, and some exceptional ones. Two of my friends took part but eventually lost by 1 point to their opponents, how unlucky. I actually wanted to take part in the competition but I lack the confidence, and I could not find teammates too.

Time for Friends later on Starworld. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home