Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, July 04, 2005

Sentosa Class Outing

I had lots of fun today. I had the chance to go for both S10 and S6A class outings today as both were at Sentosa.

At 10am today, I took the NEL to HabourFront station. Upon alighting the train, I met Yoke Teng and Ian on the escalator. They came for the S10 class outing. I then met Mao Rui and Genial just outside the exit gantry and I joined them. We waited for about an hour for everyone to arrive. There were only 13 out of 25 people from S6A who joined the outing. The MRT station was packed with many teenagers who also decided to spend the Youth Day holiday at the beach and have some fun.

Mao Rui, Doreen and I went to Cold Storage to buy snacks and drinks for the trip. Everyone including myself were very pissed off with Jonathan for not only arriving the latest, but also for not bringing any balls when he said through the phone that he would bring 4 balls. Blerh! I ended up being the only person who brought a ball which was a basketball.

We decided to go to Siloso beach to play. As we did not have any 'kick-able' ball, Doreen and I went to buy a volleyball which cost $18! But since the cost would be shared out among everyone, we thought it would be alright. When both of us reached the beach, they had already started throwing people into the seawater. When I reached, I was thrown into the water. Later on, we played the game Monkey in the water, it was fun. We also played beach soccer using the volleyball, it was fun too.

At around 4pm, I met up with Yoke Teng and Ian to discuss where to have dinner. They then decided to have dinner together with the class at Sakae Sushi and invited me to join them. We had Sushi buffet and everyone was very full after the meal. After that I actually wanted to join Doreen and the rest of the class at the Musical Fountain but I was too tired to do so. I went back together with Yoke Teng and Ian taking the NEL.

I'm lucky to have a day off tomorrow as there's still Art exam ongoing. My skin is now very tanned, and I hope it'll not turn into pain when I wake up tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home