Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

PE lesson today was fun! I finally get the hang of gripping the badminton racket and doing overhead hits. I'm going to play badminton for every PE lessons until the promos, I think it'll be very fun.

Lessons ended late today at 5.10pm. After a long and tiring day, a few of my friends and I decided to go for a jog. There were Alicia, Bee Hua, Doreen, Jamie, Jin Zheng, Weiss and I. As it rained during the afternoon, the weather in the evening was cooling and it set the perfect conditions for exercising. I ran 4km while the rest ran almost 5km. It was fun running together and I hope for more of such sessions. Perhaps we can gather to play other team sports like basketball and badminton.

I feel that I'm adapting to NYJC's lifestyle and the people around me. But there're always teachers around reminding us that we're studying in a mid-ranked college and we'll have to work extra hard to achieve our desired results. This immediately makes me regret my decision not to appeal back to NJ. But well, there are still NYJC graduates with straight distinctions for the A levels. I hope I'll be able to suit into NYJC's slow but steady teaching pace to achieve greater heights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home