Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2005

This week seemed to pass very slowly. I got back a few of my mid-year exam papers and the results were dismal. I got B,C,D for Phy, Math and Chemistry respectively. I'm not at all happy with my Math results though, several careless mistakes and not showing of necessary working caused me more than 10 marks. I've been quite poor at Chemistry since Sec4, so I guess my Chem results is pretty much justified for. I'll probably get back Econs and GP tomorrow, and Chinese later on. Those are the subjects I do not have much expectations for.

Tomorrow is my Chinese AO level oral exam, hope I'll be alright and not screw it up.

I've been feeling very lethargic lately, most likely due to the exam results not meeting my expectations, and also because I seem to have lost my focus on school work and activities. I don't know whats happening to me, I need someone or something to change it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home