Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Youth Peace Culture Festival 2005

I got tickets to the Youth Peace Culture Festival 2005 organised by Singapore Soka Association. It was held at Toa Payoh Sports Hall. I heard that this event is held every five years, sounds more prestigious than the Olympic games, haha!

Many youths performed, from kindergarten children to University graduates. I
actually thought that it would be a boring cultural show, but it was much better. The music was contemporary, and I thought that the lighting effects were great. The performance was based on a theme related to stars, so it started out with a young star born, and in the end becoming a cosmic blast.

SSA recently won the Singapore Youth Award too. I think it'll become a really reputable youth organisation, and I'd join it if there's a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home