Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2005

School today

Nanyang JC's 28th Student Council Investiture was held this morning. It does not really affect or interest me as the student council does not really do much to impact the student body. Student leaders from various Secondary schools and Junior Colleges such as Deyi, Pierce, National JC, ACJC, Temasek JC graced the investiture as well. It was quite exciting seeing the NJC uniform again, but too bad I did not know the two student representitives.

After school, I played basketball with several of my classmates. The game was quite alright, though I did not play well. After that, I jogged 10 rounds the track with Jin Zheng and Weiss. I'm targetting to complete 12 rounds under 2 mins/round with ease so as to prepare for next year's cross-country. My standing broad jump is still as bad, I really need to attend afternoon PE to train for it.

Nothing else really interesting happened today. I hope for a better day tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home