Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Exams finally over!

Today I had my last paper which was Physics. There was a question on gymnastic's Iron Cross, asking us to calculate the various forces acting on the arms of the person. I'm not sure if I got it correct, but the answers I calculated were ridiculous. =
The feeling I'm having now is quite alike the feeling I had when the O levels finished. I'm very relaxed now after studying so hard for the mid-years. But it is definitely not wise to relax now as there's still the actual A levels coming up in about 16 months. Time really flies, now as I recall the days back in Secondary School, it's as if I'm a 60-year-old man reminiscing his memorable past.

Today as I walked into the college in the afternoon, I met Alex and Kee Guan. Both were my Primary school classmates. We were all from Yangzheng Pri. I then realised there are 15 people from my primary school currently in NYJC, after they mentioned it. Alex is also an NYJCian, while Kee Guan studies in Hwa Chong. It's no surprise though as Kee Guan has been very consistent in his studies since I knew him in primary school.
Few days back, I also met another primary school classmate. The last time I met him during our primary school class gathering back in December, he was in NYJC because of his poor prelim results. But now, he's in Temasek JC. This goes to show that prelim results will never reflect how your O levels score will be.

I've been addicted to GTA San Andreas lately. I've been playing it ever since I returned from my holiday in Malaysia. I've completed all the story missions and now trying to complete other side missions to get 100% game completion status. The game's scope of play is really huge, there are countless things you can do - from street racing to ambulance missions to firefighter missions to flying an aeroplane. GTA SA is a huge improvement over its previous instalment GTA Vice City. You guys should play it too!

It's holiday for me until next Tuesday as I've no papers on Thursday and Friday, and it's Youth Day on Monday. Have great days ahead guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home