Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Blog site update:
I've temporarily removed the tag-board as it greatly slows down the loading of the blog when it is down.
---


Today's PE lesson was fun, we played badminton. Credit goes to NYJC's PE program which enables me to improve my badminton skills. I can now do overhead hits and serve the shuttle properly. After school, I played a badminton doubles game with 3 other classmates for about an hour. I was drenched with perspiration after the game, really a great form of exercise. I really regret not playing badminton competitively in Secondary school.

I signed up together with many of my classmates, for a trip to Pulau Tekong tomorrow. I'm not really sure about the details, but it'll definitely be an eye-opener for me as it'll be my first time visiting the military installation just about a year before my National Service when I'm 18 years old.

National Day is just round the corner. There'll be no lessons on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I hope to go out with my friends during the break.

My maths lecturer announced that there'll be an extra lecture this Thursday from 5-6pm! Lessons end at 4.10pm for me on that day, and there's still this mind-draining and boring lecture following up.

Sigh! I really look forward to the National Day holidays next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home