Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday and I'm now 17 years old!

This year, I had one of the most memorable birthday celebrations. I want to thank TRP for the celebrations at Fish & Co, my Deyi clique for the celebrations yesterday, Doreen for her beautiful birthday card, and everyone who wished me happy birthday! For the past few years, for some reason or another, I did not really enjoy the birthday celebrations. Maybe I've finally grown up and become more appreciative of friends and their goodwill.

Yesterday night, we went to watch Transporter 2 at Cineleisure, and then had dinner at Swensens. We stayed till around 10.40pm before the waiters asked us to leave as they were closing. We should have went to Cafe Cartel at ground level as they close very late. Anyhow, I had a great time.

It really makes me look forward to my 18th birthday next year when I can finally learn to drive a car, watch M18 movies etc etc, haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home