Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, December 26, 2005

Boxing Day

It's the day after Christmas today, boxing day.

In the morning, I went to Raffles City with my family to shop for clothes. They'll be worn during Chinese New Year, thus saving us the hassle of having to squeeze together with the crowd to shop for clothes during CNY.

Later on, we went to the M1Shop at Paragon to get my handphone changed. I find the speaker volume of my SE k500i too soft and since its already 1 year into the 2-year contract, I've the option of changing my phone for $100. The Motorola Razr V3 was on offer today, and I had to pay $198 for the phone. The phone is sleek, slim and light.

I initially wanted to get the Panasonic VS series phone, but it seemed very bulky. However, the phone doesnt come with a earpiece and data cable. Fortunately I have a spare data cable from my MP3 player, but had to spend a few hours searching for the Motorola handphone software through the net. I just got it up and working a while ago.

I later went to Toa Payoh to play pool with my Sec sch classmates. The charges were high though, at $7.60/hr as it is a public holiday today. We played for almost 4 hours. It's really exhausting to play pool for so many hours, but it was really great meeting my ex-classmates again and catching up with them. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home