Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, December 12, 2005

Basketball and soccer

I played basketball and soccer with my friends in college today.
We met up at 11am to play basketball. The sun was scorching but we still played for about an hour or so. The heat drained lots of energy from us. We then went to Junction 8 for lunch. Initially we wanted to have pasta for lunch, but changed our minds after looking at PastaMania's menu. We settled for lunch at the food court then. Later, we went to a street soccer court nearby to play soccer for a while. The sun was still so hot. We left at around 5pm, and my forearms are slightly tanned already. :D

For the third time, I've been scheduled for a 1st wave sortie again tomorrow. I'll have to wake up at 6am in order to get there on time. I used to think that it is better to fly in the morning because it is cooler. But at around 9am, the morning sun makes it warm... Hope I can do well tomorrow. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home