Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, December 23, 2005

Eve of Christmas eve



Tomorrow is Christmas eve and I've several programs lined up. I'll spend the morning preparing for my sortie in the late morning, and then later meet up with my friend for pool. In the evening, I'll be having dinner with my uncle and his family from Malaysia who will be in Singapore on a holiday. These programs will definitely keep me busy for the entire day tomorrow.

I've been pondering what to buy for Christmas too. We usually celebrate Christmas at one of my aunt's place, and we'll buy ourselves a present. Till now, I've not figured what to buy for Christmas. It's always easier and more fun buying presents for others, but not yourselves. =\ Many of my cousins are all younger than 10 years old, and they will almost certainly buy toys for every Christmas. I used to buy toys like RC Cars, the latest cartoon character figurines etc when I was young. Now, it's all narrowed down to stuffs like clothes, bags, computer games etc. Thus, I've been thinking for almost 3 days what computer game to buy as I already have sufficient clothes and bags. I'd really like to have games like Half-Life2:Aftermath and Stalker, but they're released only next year... So well, I'll have to quickly decide on something before Sunday.

I also have been trying to organise a class outing on Christmas eve. But only a handful of people are interested. I've sent out like 20 SMSes to everyone, and only 4 people replied. How sad is that! Several people from another group of friends went to HongKong on a college band performance trip. Thus, I can't go out with them on Christmas eve too.

My flight on Thursday was also cancelled due to rain. With the spare time left, my instructor spoke to me about my flying course. I'd definitely not be able to progress to the pilot license phase due to time constraint as I'm taking the A Levels next year. It's really a pity though, my chance to learn flying for free is gone just like that because of time constraint. A similar course in a private flying school would cost me more than $30,000. It makes me feel all the more regretful for applying for the flying course late. But well, whats done is done. I'll apply for Air Force during NS and see how it goes.



Merry Christmas everyone! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home