Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, December 09, 2005

Dull day

The day started with my flight being cancelled due to bad weather. I woke up especially early today to make it for the first wave of flights, and the weather dampened everything. I left the flying club shortly after the flight cancellation was confirmed. I then went to the doctor as I had a sore throat and flu. At the doctor, I had to wait for almost an hour before it was my turn. I hate getting sick and seeing the doctor because of the long queues that I have to endure before getting consultation.

I felt tired for the rest of the day because I'm ill. I slept throughout the whole afternoon and then went out with my family for dinner. I'm trying everything to surpress the sore throat by drinking lots of water, taking the medication and avoiding spicy and fried food. I hope I'll get well soon, Christmas is coming! :) And I'm going to Malaysia for holiday next week, being sick during the holiday will not help at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home