Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Radio Lucky Draw

I was playing computer games at around 6pm when my handphone started ringing. The callerid showed "Withheld", so I thought it'd be someone calling from a paidphone or something. The next thing I knew, it was the DJ from 95.8FM calling. She informed me that I was picked by lucky draw for a short radio game show. I can choose whether to answer the question or not. I'll win $150 if I answer correctly, and none if I do not. I'd still win $20 if I choose not to answer. As I have never tuned in to this station before, I didn't know what kind of question she was going to ask. I was hesitant about choosing whether to take the gamble. In the end, I chose to take the $20 instead. But well, it was the easiest $20 I've ever earned. I wonder how they got my number, but I'm so lucky to get picked among so many other people. :D I don't think any of my friends would have tuned into the station that time (or maybe they don't even know it existed! =S), else they would have given me a call, haha.

Anyway, I've been scheduled for a first wave flight tomorrow, yet again. It's already my forth time. I totally messed up my previous sortie, I'll definitely want to get back into form again tomorrow. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home