Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, December 05, 2005

Sports in school

I played basketball and soccer with my classmates in college today. It was really fun. My Maths teacher who's in-charge of the college's basketball team, joined us for the basketball game too. I scored several hoops but my reverse layup still sucks. We then took a rest and switched to soccer. We played in the basketball court using the basketball ring support posts as goal posts. It was really tough to score as the goal post was narrow and there was the keeper standing between it. You put a tall and fat guy as keeper, the opponent can never score. Haha

We then went to Compasspoint at Sengkang for lunch. We had Burger King and then went to the library as we had nowhere else to go. But we were all worn out already, so we couldn't have gone anywhere to have more activites too. Our legs and bodies were tired and we decided to go home. I slept for about 2 hours when I reached home. It was really great workout and very fun!

I've got the whole day free tomorrow, I'm probably going to take day's rest. I'll probably be scheduled to fly on Wednesday, so tomorrow's all study and no play. :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home