Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Sortie 13, and badminton

I had my 13th sortie today. I performed much better than my previous sortie as I was much clearer about the procedures and call-outs. I did a proper go-around procedure and the instructor was happy. :D I still need a lot of work on my final approach and landings though. I'm unable to judge the proper approach path and adjust the speed as required. Once I polish that up, I think I'm good for my first solo already. :D I have 5 more flights to go, I definitely need all the practice I can get. :)

After my flight, I went to play badminton at Hougang Sports Hall with my classmates. So far for all the group gatherings, we have been having sports activities like basketball, soccer or badminton. Even if we're having a meal together, we seldom talk. I think we lack a person who can create topics to talk about out of nowhere, and get the group lively. But well, it's still fun playing sports together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home