Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, November 11, 2005

Fun weekends

I'm going to have a really fun weekend coming up. There're lectures at SYFC tomorrow afternoon followed by dinner with friends. On Sunday, there'll be a t.r.p chalet which would probably be very fun. =D

Anyway, I went for a movie with wilson and jiamin at cineleisure today. We watched Just Like Heaven. It was kind of a comedy with a little touching romance story in the plot. I'm really looking forward to Harry Potter next week, hopefully I'll be able to watch with either my classmates or other friends. :D

My aim now is to get very familiar with my aircraft checks and radio telecommunications. There'll be crucial from my next flight onwards. For my previous flight, I tried R/T for the first time. Although I screwed up very badly, like forgetting to say the callsign and very unsure about what to say, it was a great experience.

I tried out the Airport Tycoon 3 just now, and it is the worst game I've every played. The tutorial sucked badly, the graphics made it look like a 5 year old game and the control interface was totally un-user-friendly. Gosh, why is this game even published and sold? Blarh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home