Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Harrrrrry Potttttterrrr

I finally got the chance to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I went with my friend to Cineleisure to catch the movie. The movie was really exciting, and Hermoine was so pretty in the gown! After watching the movie, I'd definitely pluck up my courage and ask a girl to be my prom partner when the time comes. =P 2.5hours may seem long for a movie, but I stil feel that its quite short for this instalment of Harry Potter. If my friends are watching it, I'll definitely not mind watching it a second time.

The new Apple Store at Cineleisure is very, very nice too. The store is very spacious and all the iPods, iMacs and speaker systems beautify the space with the white colour naturally. It really makes me very proud to own an iPod Nano. :D

Hopefully there'll be flight scheduled for me on Thursday, cause I don't have it tomorrow. =( I really hope to complete first solo by the end of December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home