Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Nothing much today

I spent much of my time today preparing for my flight no 8. I memorised the checklists, theory behind the controls of the aircrafts etc. I also spent some time playing computer games. Time to play computer games has become quite a luxury for me ever since I entered JC. The weather in the afternoon was exceptionally good today. The sun was shining brightly, every part of Singapore and Johor Bahru was visually clear while in the air. I learnt to turn the aircraft today - medium lvl turns, climbing & descending turns. I was flying with an instructor who gave me a low grade last time. His mood was surprisingly good today and it was quite relaxing flying with him. It was totally contrary to the last flight with him.

I finally have free time tomorrow. I'll probably be going to the IT Show at Expo. I'm looking to buy a motherboard and CPU combo, and two pair of earphones. I hope to see some new stuffs at the exhibition, maybe a new graphics card, iPod Video or Creative's Zen MicroPhoto.

Anyway, some funny videos to share:
http://section3.net/stevejobs_SNL/
http://gprime.net/video.php/ipodflea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home