Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, November 28, 2005

Upgraded my computer

I finally upgraded my computer. I went with my Dad to Sim Lim Square yesterday and bought an AMD64 3200+ with motherboard to replace my current AthlonXP 2400+ processor. I also bought the Panasonic HJE-50 In-Ear earphones. I've yet to test the earphones though, hopefully it'll be great. I spent about 2 hours replacing the motherboard and re-installing Windows XP. It's only my second time fixing up computer hardware and I have learnt so much about the proper procedures to plug in the parts. All these cost me about $500. My Dad only agreed to sponsor a portion of it... Anyway, I sold the AthlonXP 2400+ and MSI KT4 Ultra-FISR motherboard to a guy from HardwareZone for $170. I don't know if I could have quoted a higher price, but since the hardware is already 2+ years old, I decided to let it go at a lower price.

I have been trying to get myself to do the holiday homework. But even I tried, I couldn't solve a few Maths questions which I could before the promotional exams. I've really been relaxing too much. Time to get myself into shape before the holidays end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home