Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Holiday week

This week is a really relaxing week with alternating days of holidays. Deepavali on Tuesday and Hari Raya on Thursday.

I went on my third sortie today. At first I thought it'll be my primary instructor M Singh taking me, but Simon Sim took over instead. Probably M Singh is on leave. Everyone in SYFC says that Mr Sim is a great instructor and you'll not feel as stress when flying with him. I think it's true! He explained all the checks to me slowly unlike M Singh. He even explained why some of the checks are done and it really helped me to appreciate the purpose of doing flight checks. In the air, we explained many things that M Singh did not, such as to identify landmarks more easily and the purpose behind doing R/T (lol). Although we had to land early due to heavy cloud base, we managed to complete the air exercise. Those students who have him as the primary instructor are really very lucky! I had probably the most enjoyable flight so far.

It's holiday again tomorrow. The thought of it simply makes me ecstatic! I'm going to Temasek Club tomorrow with my cousins and it'll definitely be a day of fun with badminton, swimming and pool! :D

I hope Man Utd wins against Lille tonight! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home