Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, January 09, 2006

Rainy Days

It has been raining non-stop for the pass 2 days. On Sunday, it rained from about early 5am until the night. Thus, my flight training on that day was cancelled again. My flights have been cancelled 3 times consecutively due to weather. :( Flying depends everything on weather. Even commercial airliners would be forced to delay takeoff if the weather is bad.

Today's probably the longest day in the timetable. It is also the most exhausting and mind-draining day. I had a 2-hour long tutorial period to begin the day. It was then followed by 3 hours of lectures, and then 2 hours of tutorial again. Fortunately, I managed to endure it. Phew~! I'm so happy that tomorrow's a holiday, finally can get to rest again. It's really a rarity to get rest days in JC. I must treasure every minute of resting time I get.

I'm scheduled for flight on Wednesday afternoon. I'll have to spend $7 to take a taxi from school to SYFC again. Hopefully it doesn't rain, and I can regard the $7 as lesson fees, haha.

Have a good holiday tomorrow guys! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home