Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Very busy week

The opening week of the school term has been a very busy one for me. I get back home at almost 5pm everyday, and it looks set to be this way for the rest of the year. Only at home will I get time to relax, listen to music and play computer games. NYJC has changed its principal. The previous principal Mrs Ho gave me an impression of a kind and caring person, who puts students' welfare above everything else. The new male principal, Mr Kwek, is a goal-orientated person who puts the college reputation above everything. It is like how the government of Singapore makes the people suffer with long working hours and little power to affect major decisions, to create a "world-class Singapore". The principal has set a target of 100% university entry, a target which even top JCs has not reached yet. It'll be great enough if NYJC enters the top 5 rankings.

I've been having slow progress in my SYFC training. It's partly due to the fact that I know I'll not be able to progress to the PPL stage, and also because the new timetable has 3 out of 5 days ending at almost 4:30pm. Thus, my flight bookings have been greatly reduced, affecting my speed of progress. I was scheduled for flight on Wednesday. I rushed down to SYFC after school in a taxi, the trip cost me $8... Upon reaching, it started to rain, and the flight was cancelled. I was so unlucky! I missed the school assembly period and wasted $8 for the taxi fare. :(

The first week of school has already worn me down, I'm exhausted. My classes end at 1.15pm tomorrow, fortunately! I'll definitely take the time to relax and rejuvenate myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home