Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

November!

October is over, and November has started...

Yesterday was my Chinese AO level examination. The composition was quite alright but the summary (chang wen shuo duan) was tough! Jin Zheng also agreed with me. I hope to get at least a B3 or B4, else I'd be very sad. But with the overhaul of the Chinese AO syllabus in 2006, I'd have to think twice before deciding whether to retake Chinese next year.
After the exam, I went to play pool at Toa Payoh. It's the first time I play pool with my NYJC classmates. It was fun though. After playing two rounds, my mind started to tire out and I couldn't aim properly. We played for 2 hours and each had to pay about $6, quite expensive huh~

I'm going to play badminton later on, it's quite fun with all the activities planned for the week. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home