Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Outing

Today's badminton game was quite fun, I feel that I've improved from the last time as I can now smack the shuttle better and do more accurate dropshots. Now I just need a new racket to replace my old one as the strings are all getting loose. We played for about 2.5 hours at Hougang Sports Hall. Later on, we went to Hougang Mall for lunch at the foodcourt and then went to Plaza Singapura to play a little arcade games. It is a good sign that I'm part of a clique in the class. It makes it alot more interesting in class and we can have fun and also learn more about each other and from each other.

I sent my civics tutor a SMS yesterday night asking her whether I should apply for S-paper or not. This morning she replied. She felt that my chances of the approval of my S paper application would be quite high and that I should give it a shot even if the chances do not favour me. Her words of encouragement have really boosted my morale and I've decided to apply for Maths and Physics S paper. I've already made a mistake for not even appealing to get into NJC in March because I thought that it'd be too big a challenge for me. I will not repeat such a mistake and will give it a try. I've got everything to gain and nothing to lose. Now it all depends on me to manage my time well and pave the way for my future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home